I think there is not a single time that a stranger has put his hand in public in which I have not considered if I could have done something to avoid it. But never if he could have done something to prevent it. How to decide not to touch me against my will, for example… … Read more
https://catherinecoaches.com/this-is-how-my-school-allowed-sexual-abuse-of-female-students/
Thursday, December 16, 2021
This is how my school allowed sexual abuse of female students
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They summon to concentrate in Courts for the dismissal of Mingarini
“It not only had an impact in our province but also at the national level and in other countries of the world. So from the local table toget...
-
Normaliser le fait de planifier les rapports sexuels La plupart des patients que je reçois en consultation viennent me voir pour la même rai...
-
Not even the highest court has managed to amend the country’s inter-institutional system that attacks, with its ineffectiveness, the victims...
-
Mis à jour le 01 mars 2021 Une baisse de libido féminine répond à de nombreux facteurs : histoire personnelle, contexte médical et relationn...
No comments:
Post a Comment