As my short film has rightly said, I am Estela, and I am here at the Congress of Cerebral Palsy, to claim the right to access our sexuality as sexual persons that we are and with full rights. I am not a baby, nor a girl, and even less an asexual person because I am … Read more
https://catherinecoaches.com/sexuality-and-cerebral-palsy/
Tuesday, February 15, 2022
SEXUALITY AND CEREBRAL PALSY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They summon to concentrate in Courts for the dismissal of Mingarini
“It not only had an impact in our province but also at the national level and in other countries of the world. So from the local table toget...
-
Normaliser le fait de planifier les rapports sexuels La plupart des patients que je reçois en consultation viennent me voir pour la même rai...
-
Not even the highest court has managed to amend the country’s inter-institutional system that attacks, with its ineffectiveness, the victims...
-
Mis à jour le 01 mars 2021 Une baisse de libido féminine répond à de nombreux facteurs : histoire personnelle, contexte médical et relationn...
No comments:
Post a Comment