Last Wednesday I attended a workshop entitled “The Secrets of Cunnilingus” out of curiosity. It was given by the psychologist and sexologist Ana Lombardía. An excellent professional that I recommend reading on her website www.sexoenlapiel.com. And if you are in Madrid, try to go to one of his workshops. My intention in this workshop was … Read more
https://catherinecoaches.com/i-went-to-a-cunnilingus-workshop-sexy-therapy/
Monday, April 25, 2022
I went to a cunnilingus workshop... - Sexy Therapy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They summon to concentrate in Courts for the dismissal of Mingarini
“It not only had an impact in our province but also at the national level and in other countries of the world. So from the local table toget...
-
Normaliser le fait de planifier les rapports sexuels La plupart des patients que je reçois en consultation viennent me voir pour la même rai...
-
Not even the highest court has managed to amend the country’s inter-institutional system that attacks, with its ineffectiveness, the victims...
-
Mis à jour le 01 mars 2021 Une baisse de libido féminine répond à de nombreux facteurs : histoire personnelle, contexte médical et relationn...
No comments:
Post a Comment