Sinaloa.- “My dream was always to be a police officer. Since she was a child she dreamed of wearing the uniform, but from the first day I tried entering the ranks I suffered from sexual harassment. From that day on I realized that being a woman was the main impediment to fulfilling my dreams”, she … Read more
https://catherinecoaches.com/marisela-policewoman-denounces-abuse-and-harassment-within-the-sinaloa-corporation/
Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Marisela, policewoman, denounces abuse and harassment within the Sinaloa corporation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They summon to concentrate in Courts for the dismissal of Mingarini
“It not only had an impact in our province but also at the national level and in other countries of the world. So from the local table toget...
-
Normaliser le fait de planifier les rapports sexuels La plupart des patients que je reçois en consultation viennent me voir pour la même rai...
-
Not even the highest court has managed to amend the country’s inter-institutional system that attacks, with its ineffectiveness, the victims...
-
Mis à jour le 01 mars 2021 Une baisse de libido féminine répond à de nombreux facteurs : histoire personnelle, contexte médical et relationn...
No comments:
Post a Comment